Sunday, November 05, 2006

Nepal Trip (3 Oct - 26 Oct 2006)

The long awaited Nepal Trip finally ended with a lot of sweet memories. This is the 2nd week I back to work, back to daily routine, back to reality. I am suffering from cough since I am back. In fact, almost every teammates got sick after back to Malaysia. Looking back at the photos I took, I am not quite satisfied. The photos couldn't reflect the actual scenery that I saw with my eyes. Everything is too beautiful. It's an amazing trip, not easy for me but I am glad that all of us had completed the route.

The route was a bit different than the original plan due to some incidents happened. Summarization of my trek:
Lukla -> Phakding -> Namche Bazaar -> Day trip to Syangboche and back to Namche -> Tengboche -> Dingboche -> Day trip to Chukung and back to Dingboche -> Lobuche -> Gorak Shep -> Kalapattar and trek down to Thukla -> Pangboche ( stay for 3 nights ) -> Dole -> Panga -> Gokyo -> Dole -> Namche Bazaar -> Lukla

For the details of the trip, I will spend sometime to write it down and publish it later.
The photo below is took from Kalapattar (5545m). The left peak is the Everest and the right peak is Nutpse.

4 comments:

  1. hello. glad that u finally posted something after so long. been waiting for your post on the nepal trip. i guess u had a really fun time. keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehee....My blog had been disabled for quite sometime and I had just got it unlocked yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jing yee, wanna see more pics... :D have u uploaded it anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, for Nepal trip photos , go to
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chjyee/my_photos => albumn nepal trip :)

    ReplyDelete