Sunday, December 17, 2006

Back to Malaysia......(26th Oct 2006)

This is the day that we fly back to Malaysia. After settled the bill with hotel, everyone get refund of 726 Rupees from our common fund. We have 2 hours for shopping before proceed to airport. So, we separated into few groups and do our shopping for the last time. I bought a backpack and used up all the rupees that I left. Hari meet us at hotel at 10.30pm and fetch us to airport.

At the airport, I found out that I lost my spectacles. I called back to Hotel Blue Diamond and asked them to check whether I left it in the room. They found it. So, Kok Yuen, Kok Ming and I decided to take taxi back to hotel to get it. However, the officer doesn’t allow us to go out from the airport as we had checked in. As we called the taxi from the airport counter, the person helped us to negotiate with the office. Finally, we are able to go out and came back on time. Taxi costs 500 Rupees. I had used up all my Rupees. Luckily teammates still have some and I really have to thank all of them for helping me in this matter.

Our journey ended. We had back to reality. I had spent about RM 4300 for the whole trip. It was within the budget. We reached KLIA at 10.30pm. At KLIA, Teck Long lost his bag. Foung Yee’s backpack was opened up and lost several things like handphone, card reader etc. They went for reporting. I met my parents and went home by 11.30pm. It was about 1am when I reached home.

p/s: Teck Long’s bag was found and returned to him after a few days. For Lai, I hope she will be able to claim back her lost by insurance.

3 comments:

  1. That's a lesson for me, too careless. Never ever put the electronic item in the bagpack, as the airline is not liable for those missing items...In fact, KLIA need to enhace the airport security, as this is very common case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard of many theft cases at klia. nevertheless, i think this trip is a very memorable one for all of u....bravo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, finally the last day. I just compile all your blog posting into a word document. This trip is indeed a memorable one, might not have such a trip again in my life time.

    ReplyDelete