Sunday, March 19, 2006

Mt. Panti (25 Feb 2006)

I joined the trip to Mt. Panti on 25 Feb. Mt. Panti is 518m high, located near Kota Tinggi, Johor. There are 4 of us that came from KL, tack, foung yee, li ying and I. Tack's car run out of petrol at highway near Spg Renggam. We asked the help from the PLUS and the 2 officers helped us to buy the petrol and filled the tank.


Altogether there are 18 of us camp at Mt. Panti that night. Some of them I didn't meet before. Good to met some new friends.
It took me one and the half hour to trek up, it's around 6pm when I reached the campsite. Just nice to see the sunset, although the sunset is not really remarkable.

At night, it's misty, the visibility is very low. Yi Eng showed us her yoga pose while waiting for the supper. The supper is "lou hon guo" soup. Then, we were playing cards until late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment