Saturday, May 10, 2008

KL International Marathon (30 March 08)

I think about 12 of us (10km and 21km running kaki) were registered for the KLIM this year. But on the event day, only 6 persons are shown up. Most of them absent because of the QingMing festival where their family had chosen that Sunday to clean the grave sites of the ancestors. As usual, I took part in the 1okm fun run. I took about 72 minutes to complete the run, 131th in the 10km women category. Well, my result is not good but women category is less competitive. So, I still able to get the finisher medal although I reached after Ah Chak(right most guy). Ah Chak said he's the 508th finisher in the men category. Too bad, organizer only offered 500 medal for each category. If I am not mistaken, Foong Kiew(the girl that wear blue singlet) is the 62th. Lai(the short hair girl) is the only 21km runner in our group. She completed the run in 2 hours 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment